The 2016-2017 District team held their training on July 23, 2016. Over 40 members of the team attended and participated in the event, focused on continuing outstanding support to the 2000+ members of 118 clubs across Kansas and Western Missouri.
District Director, Sharon Horgan, led an all-star cast of presenters focusing on Successful Club Visits, Team Building, Quality Contests and more to help prepare our new cadre of Area and Division Directors for their roles this year.
One request from the training was links to resources for the team to have handy, so the remainder of this post is those links:
District Leadership Handbook (like in your AD/DD packet, but in PDF form)
District Recognition Program (like in your AD/DD packet, but in PDF form)
Serving Clubs Through Visits – A guide for Area Directors
Information on Pathways (was REP)
District 22 Website – includes the calendar of events and additional information
– Speech Contest Rulebook – www.toastmasters.org/1171 (available as a digital file)
– DCP and Club Success Plan www.toastmasters.org/1111
– Education Program FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – www.toastmasters.org/edfaq
– Speech Contest FAQ – www.toastmasters.org/speechcontestfaq
– Member Achievement Record (pretty cool tool for members) – http://www.toastmasters.org/memberachievementrecord
Where do I ask questions?
Questions about the education system – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about contests (including eligibility) – mailto:email@example.com
Questions about membership – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org